Access to and use of this site (‘bluemayinternational.co.uk’) is provided by Bluemay International Limited subject to the following terms:
1. By using bluemayinternational.co.uk you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of bluemayinternational.co.uk. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use bluemayinternational.co.uk.
2. Bluemay International Limited may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Bluemay. Your continued use of bluemayinternational.co.uk after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of bluemayinternational.co.uk
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use bluemayinternational.co.uk content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any bluemayinternational.co.uk content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of bluemayinternational.co.uk content requires the prior written permission of Bluemay International Limited.
4. You agree to use bluemayinternational.co.uk only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of bluemayinternational.co.uk.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
5. The content of the bluemayinternational.co.uk website is provided without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information displayed but no liability is accepted for errors and omissions in the website content.
6. Under no circumstances will Bluemay International Limited be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of bluemayinternational.co.uk regardless of the form of action.
7. Bluemay International Limited does not warrant that functions contained in bluemayinternational.co.uk content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that bluemayinternational.co.uk or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
8. The names, images and logos identifying Bluemay International Limited or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Bluemay International Limited and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Bluemay International Limited, or any other third party.
9. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
10. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.